Thursday, August 9, 2012

Googly Ghouls for a Challenge!


I made this card this morning for the Card Challenge over at Craft Project Central!  I've been dying to ink up these cool little guys from the new set Googly Ghouls.  You can find them in the Holiday Catalog.
 

Here's a closer look at the witch and mummy - and of course they have some 'googlies' on their eyes!  I LOVE these little things - and most of all, I LOVE that they're self-adhesive!!  Sooo easy to put them on!!  I know in the past I've bought the googly eyes from a craft store and what a pain to glue them on!
 

And here's "Frank!"  I didn't give much color to any of the 'ghouls,' but it sure keep the card easy, simple and clean!

 

And here's the sketch I followed.  You can do it too - head over to Craft Project Central and join in!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B